CaliberMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CaliberMS - Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SamyRawrX Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SamyRawrX
New User

SamyRawrX Application Empty
PostSubject: SamyRawrX Application   SamyRawrX Application Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 8:25 pm

1-Real Life Name-Samuel/Sam/Samy
2-Age-16
3-Country-Canada
4-Have been GM Before?-Yes
5-Did you play another PrivateServer Before?-Hmm i have my own Pserver to play with friends xD And yeah..Alot of private server.. Since OdinMs..To LocalMs and Maplecrusade.. etc.
6-Tell us, when should we ban persons-You should ban peoples when they hack, or when they insult GM's or any staff member. U should ban them when you told them to stop doing something and u keep advertising them and they continue.
7-Tell us your experiences-Hmm i play since like..2-3 years..I've played in GMS. And then stopped to join private servers. I played soo much this summer..And i stopped for like 5 months..and I just restarted like.. 1 month ago.
8-How many hours are you online at the day?-Hmm At least 2-4 hours on week days and in weekend..like 5-10
9-What is youre IGN(InGameName)? SamyRawrX
10-Did you hack before? (Be honest, we might take the answer either positive or negative)-Yes..On my own server Lmao XD I wanted to try..But i never hacked in someone else server.
11-What help can you offer the server?Well I think i could help you because i have alot of Free time and i could be online everyday. I could help you to code some stuff when i'll know a bit more how. I could make events and stuff. I had a bunch of Forums so i could help if you need. And i like to help peoples Very Happy.
12-Do you know how to code NPCs and other stuff?Since i have my server..I kinda learned a bit..How to make a Npc sell stuff...And thats all XD

Thanks, SamyRawrX.
Back to top Go down
bloodman
New User

PostSubject: Re: SamyRawrX Application   SamyRawrX Application Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 8:48 pm

he's a good guy and a good friend.

Best of luck sam
Back to top Go down
SamyRawrX
New User

PostSubject: Re: SamyRawrX Application   SamyRawrX Application Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 11:39 am

Up! XD
Back to top Go down
xCaliber
New User

PostSubject: Re: SamyRawrX Application   SamyRawrX Application Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 10:48 am

approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SamyRawrX Application   SamyRawrX Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SamyRawrX Application
Page 1 of 1