CaliberMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CaliberMS - Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zachs GM application.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
zachattak
New User
zachattak

Zachs GM application. Empty
PostSubject: Zachs GM application.   Zachs GM application. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 10:10 pm

Name: Zach
Have you been a Gm before?: Yes, In a server called BrianMS which was sadly shutdown by nexon.
Have you played a private server before?: Yes 3.
When should you ban a person?: When they are hacking, racism, and harrassing gms or players.
What are your experiences?: I was a GM in a server called BrainMS like I said before. I've been playing maplestory for 9 years.
How many hours are you online a day?: I am on 7 hours a day.
My IGN is: Zach
Have you ever hacked before?: NO, never. I think hackings is cheating in the game for those who cant acheive there goals.
What help can you offer the server?: I can host a events, be on when other gms are off, and Help other players get around. I have a feeling i could help the server get more players.
Can you code NPC's: Sadly no. But i can create npcs. And I know the codes to the items,maps, and i know the commands. I know i dont know how to, but im a really quick learner.

Thanks for reading my GM application!! I hope you let me become a GM!!
Edit: Just because of my age, shouldnt mean i cant become a GM. I am helpful, Friendly, and always in a good mood, unless someone really upsets me. I hope my age does not affect my application.Sad.
Back to top Go down

Zachs GM application.
Page 1 of 1