CaliberMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CaliberMS - Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[GM]Abstrct Application

Go down 
3 posters

Will I be better as a Forum Mod or a GM?
GM
[GM]Abstrct Application Vote_lcap33%[GM]Abstrct Application Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Forum Mod.
[GM]Abstrct Application Vote_lcap67%[GM]Abstrct Application Vote_rcap
 67% [ 4 ]
None. You seem to suck bad.
[GM]Abstrct Application Vote_lcap0%[GM]Abstrct Application Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
heraclek
New User
heraclek

[GM]Abstrct Application Empty
PostSubject: [GM]Abstrct Application   [GM]Abstrct Application Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 11:18 pm

Hello. In this following section, I will briefly explain to you why I will become a rightful justified GM.

(Please vote for the poll I have up there. You can choose more than one choice.)

My name is Steven, or Steve for short, and I'm 14 years old. I was born in South Korea, however moved to Canada when I was 9; therefore I speak both English and Korean very well. I have been GMs for two servers, which both recently closed down, but forum seems available. The names of these two servers are: AlohaMS and SmaaartMs. Sadly, SmaaartMS has received a letter from Nexon requiring the server to shut down. Yes, I have played another private server before, such as AlohaMS, AncientMS, SyneyMS, SmaaartMS, etc. There were many incidents that I had to leave, so yea.. not a very pleasent experience with most of them.

When should we ban players? Personally, first, when I find someone hacking, I jail them first, and ask why he/she commited hacking, and keep threatening with the consiquences. After they promise they will not hack again, I let them go once more, and kep an eye on them. IF, and only if he/she hacks once more, he'll be banned forever. I found this an efficient way to keep more players in the server. Also, advertising. When someone advertises, I try to ban them, because it's not like they're here to play this server if they're here to advertise. They will go back to their original servers and run along their happy lives.

My experiences... hmm... let's say I've banned not that many hackers, but rather, made more friends not banning. Some people turn 360 degrees after they're exposed and sometimes helps the GM catch hackers.

I'm online around 4~6 hours a day, regardless of the day. My IGN is Abstract. And indeed. I have hacked in many servers, but hack doesn't seem to work in this server (just kidding Smile) No, I've only hacked as a GM for UFJ.

I can offer coding of NPCs, and make some banners. That's all I can offer right now.

I can only code simple NPCs, but I'm still learning how to code other things following the tutorials.

Thank you for reading my boring and dry application Surprised have a great day and see you in game~

P.S: Frankly, the reason why I am applying for this GM position is because of the immense power GMs get to patrol. However, I do not abuse this power at all, but use it at my full advantage. Please if you feel more need of information, squeeze it out at MSN.

MSN: heraclek@hotmail.com

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Moderator Application

In this section, I will ask for the position of Forum Mod.

Hello, everyone and their worlds. I'd like to ask everyone a favor and grant me as the position of the Forum Mod. I have few reasons why I will do a good job as a Forum Mod.

1) I am very active in Forums, on with my iPod, PC, whenever there's internet, there's me and the forum.
2) I am very kind and I DO NOT EVER write bad or insulting comments.
3) I make important notes to help around the server and the forum.
4) I have good spelling, and I don't talk like this :
Quote :
U sk8 a lot? Me 2.
5) I am very logical and good at problem solving.

Well, just stating some points why I should be a Forum Mod. Thanks for reading!
Back to top Go down
xCaliber
New User

PostSubject: Re: [GM]Abstrct Application   [GM]Abstrct Application Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 8:39 am

well im not going to lie but you didnt follow the guidelines.
DISAPROVED.
Back to top Go down
heraclek
New User
heraclek

PostSubject: Re: [GM]Abstrct Application   [GM]Abstrct Application Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 4:33 pm

umm.. how did I not. I have everything in there.

1-Real Life Name
I said I was Steven, or Steve for short.
2-Age
I said I was 14
3-Country
I said I'm in Canada
4-Have been GM Before?
I asid yes.
5-Did you play another PrivateServer Before?
I said yes.
6-Tell us, when should we ban persons
I told the reason why
7-Tell us your experiences
???? I did I guess
8-How many hours are you online at the day?
I said 4~6
9-What is youre IGN(InGameName)?
I said Abstract
10-Did you hack before? (Be honest, we might take the answer either positive or negative)
I said yes
11-What help can you offer the server?
I said I can offer some npc coding and banner making..
12-Do you know how to code NPCs and other stuff?
I said yes.

WTH It'll be a load of crap if you expected me to put it in that form. It's too simple.
But oh well... I was just trying to help you out right here. I guess I'll go over to another server and help them prosper. Bye now.
BTW.... this kept annoying me... but DISAPROVED has a spelling error. It's DISAPPROVED lol... Sorry, but it was just annoying.
Back to top Go down
xPatriick
New User

PostSubject: Re: [GM]Abstrct Application   [GM]Abstrct Application Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 7:48 pm

Lol
That was funny bounce

Quote :
BTW.... this kept annoying me... but DISAPROVED has a spelling error. It's DISAPPROVED lol... Sorry, but it was just annoying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [GM]Abstrct Application   [GM]Abstrct Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[GM]Abstrct Application
Page 1 of 1