CaliberMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CaliberMS - Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The title is NOTHING

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Killajax
New User

The title is NOTHING Empty
PostSubject: The title is NOTHING   The title is NOTHING Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 4:24 pm

I saw mike at the grocery store the other day o.o

he got a little angry because he didnt get his candies Sad

anyways,
just so you know im quitting (go ahead and cheer mike, and just so you know banning me, DOESNT ruin my fun :])
To alex,
you still like mike i dont fucking believe this.

To the people of Caliberms,
i know most of you loved my events but i wont be here anymore, sorry :/ (blame it all on mike)

To Mike
go ahead and cheer, i dont really care :] cuz banning me just proves how pathetic and derranged you are
Quote :
Sauce : Leave Jax alone, hes not even doing anything ItzMeMikee : Nah, Its just how i am
i believe is what you said? -cough- DERRANGED/MENTAL -cough-

i have other things to play, so go ahead keep banning me mike and keep hating me but you wont make me miserable or ruin my fun, sorry you lose :]
Back to top Go down
Alex
New User

PostSubject: Re: The title is NOTHING   The title is NOTHING Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 4:41 pm

-Cough- Uhm >_> Why Are You Talking About Mike? I Know He Can Be Mean Sometimes But Only To People He Dosn't Like... So Please... Be Quite. Mad
Back to top Go down
Killajax
New User

PostSubject: Re: The title is NOTHING   The title is NOTHING Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 4:45 pm

Alex wrote:
-Cough- Uhm >_> Why Are You Talking About Mike? I Know He Can Be Mean Sometimes But Only To People He Dosn't Like... So Please... Be Quite. Mad
Nah id rather talk. and i dont give a fuck about mike i hope he gets hit by a car. he ruins events i host, he never hosts any of HIS events.
so,
Fuck Mike
Fuck Caliberms
FUCK THIS.
GOODBYE
Back to top Go down
marko
New User
marko

PostSubject: Re: The title is NOTHING   The title is NOTHING Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 7:00 pm

omg you guys still fighting cant you just solve the damn problem and live peacfully
and why did we keep getting hacked

The title is NOTHING 57251
Back to top Go down
Killajax
New User

PostSubject: Re: The title is NOTHING   The title is NOTHING Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 8:11 am

marko wrote:
omg you guys still fighting cant you just solve the damn problem and live peacfully

The only fucking way to solve this is to Ban mike permanently and NEVER unban him, There, Problem solved.
No more fights
No more Players getting unfair banned by mike the fucktard
No more events by me being RUINED

Alex..alex..just read that ^^^
Look how much shiit will be solved if you ban Mike.
Back to top Go down
SimplySexy
New User

PostSubject: Re: The title is NOTHING   The title is NOTHING Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 8:40 am

Killajax wrote:
marko wrote:

The only fucking way to solve this is to Ban mike permanently and NEVER unban him, There, Problem solved.
No more fights
No more Players getting unfair banned by mike the fucktard
No more events by me being RUINED

Alex..alex..just read that ^^^
Look how much shiit will be solved if you ban Mike.

bro u really think id be booted?
I can be the nicest person ever or the biggest dbag ever
Depends on the first impression you give me
you gave me a shet one so im teh dbag 2 chu =]

Btw ive done way more then u have ever for this server.
Back to top Go down
marko
New User
marko

PostSubject: Re: The title is NOTHING   The title is NOTHING Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 7:54 am

omg you guys like magnets positive and negative magnets you cant do a thing when you are together except fight and fight

Back to top Go down
Robbie
New User

PostSubject: Re: The title is NOTHING   The title is NOTHING Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 5:16 pm

Mike and Alex, maybe you two should get married? i mean honestly, you sit here and tell me mikes nice, NICE? i don't think so, he's nice to Suishi and the other girls or the groupies that follow him me and jax aren't going to have our head up your ass kissing the ground you walk on so you're happy. i agree with jax, now that me and jax have left so has Larra and Samy, i notice the usual amount of people on is 2-4, GG<3 haha

fuck caliber. :]
and Fuck mike.
*P.S Fuck nick.

Like mike does every night.?
Back to top Go down
SimplySexy
New User

PostSubject: Re: The title is NOTHING   The title is NOTHING Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 11:52 pm

Robbie wrote:
Mike and Alex, maybe you two should get married? i mean honestly, you sit here and tell me mikes nice, NICE? i don't think so, he's nice to Suishi and the other girls or the groupies that follow him me and jax aren't going to have our head up your ass kissing the ground you walk on so you're happy. i agree with jax, now that me and jax have left so has Larra and Samy, i notice the usual amount of people on is 2-4, GG<3 haha

and Fuck mike.
*P.S Fuck nick.

bro it doesnt matter we were plannin on wipeing all chars anyway o.o
for lower rate server
cause my source was ready
btw robbie go give head to jax
we never lose =]
Back to top Go down
Killajax
New User

PostSubject: Re: The title is NOTHING   The title is NOTHING Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 4:46 pm

SimplySexy wrote:
Robbie wrote:

and Fuck mike.
*P.S Fuck nick.

bro it doesnt matter we were plannin on wipeing all chars anyway o.o
for lower rate server
cause my source was ready
btw robbie go give head to jax
we never lose =]
Well you just did, sorry
and Nice one robbie xD
and also by the way Mike i believe your goals are : Getting me DeGMed on servers and ruining my fun but sorry thats not gonna happen. I win Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The title is NOTHING   The title is NOTHING Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The title is NOTHING
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CaliberMS :: Getting Started :: CaliberMS Server-
Jump to: