CaliberMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CaliberMS - Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[GM] Even if I'm overqualified ;)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheRealMatt
New User

[GM] Even if I'm overqualified ;) Empty
PostSubject: [GM] Even if I'm overqualified ;)   [GM] Even if I'm overqualified ;) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 11:58 pm

Real Life Name:
Matt. [All you need to know]

14. I already go to college. [Psyche, but that would be awesome right?]

The US.

Have been GM Before?:
Yeah.....in GM Servers. Haha Laughing but I would hack Zach's acc and give my char stuff. So I guess I technically have been.

Did you play another PrivateServer Before?:
A bunch. But then I went back to GMS. It got too boring so I'm stuck with pservers now.... I love you

Tell us, when should we ban persons:
Whenever you wanna punch 'em right in the suckhole. Or if I know that they're hacking or spamming like freaking crazy. OR IF THEY SWEAR/CUSS YOU OUT AND THEY DON'T LISTEN TO YOU. [aka Zach]

Tell us your experiences:
Like I said; Other pservers. GM in one [technically] etc.

How many hours are you online at the day?:
Depends.....who's asking? Nah, I'm usually on for about 3-6 hours. Depending on how much hw I have. [I'm only human....right? Actually my dad said I was part-alien...NO JOKE. HAHA Smile]

What is youre IGN(InGameName)?:
Matt [What else would it be?]

Did you hack before? (Be honest, we might take the answer either positive or negative):
Actually I have. I used it to dg [dropgame] soooo it wasn't really that bad but it was still hacking. Razz AND also it was only for about a couple days. I was getting annoyed with the freaking fact that the GM Police caught me and d/ced me. So...yeah.

What help can you offer the server?:
I really don't know. Time could tell. I could get other players to the server, etc. etc. Maybe even host events. Depends on my mood. I'm usually happy though. Or the other gm's moods. Also gotta get permission...maybe?

Do you know how to code NPCs and other stuff?:
Nah, even if I am overqualified, I don't know how to do that stuff. I know some codes though. I had a whole list of em.....It was an application. I'll try to find it later and maybe send you guys it. EDIT: I got it Very Happy so now I have all the gm codes and stuff at my disposal afro

SIDENOTES:
I'm pretty familiar with other GM's. Alex, Steph, Mike. Never really talked to you though Caliber. Don't even know your name. Hope to see you and get to know you better in the future Very Happy I also know a couple people. [Since there's not a lot of people on the server... no offense. Like 10 people on the whole server right now.] Also, I see that none of the GMs are on until about 4:00 [my time] and that's kind of a problem. Whenever someone needs help you guys should be there 24/7 [No offense again.] I could probably be a GM that is on during that time. Smile

Also, I would like to point this out:
>> Peach Snapple. Funyuns. Nestea Iced Tea. <<
lol!

Last edited by TheRealMatt on Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:52 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
zachattak
New User
zachattak

[GM] Even if I'm overqualified ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GM] Even if I'm overqualified ;)   [GM] Even if I'm overqualified ;) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 11:59 am

Hey by the way guys... Me and matt are brothers...Hes my older bro! We work great together.
Back to top Go down

[GM] Even if I'm overqualified ;)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CaliberMS :: Server Stuff :: GM Applications-
Jump to: