CaliberMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CaliberMS - Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BANNED AGAIN. COME ONE COME ALL. THE PROOF OF UNFAIR BAN.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Robbie
New User

BANNED AGAIN. COME ONE COME ALL. THE PROOF OF UNFAIR BAN. Empty
PostSubject: BANNED AGAIN. COME ONE COME ALL. THE PROOF OF UNFAIR BAN.   BANNED AGAIN. COME ONE COME ALL. THE PROOF OF UNFAIR BAN. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 8:57 am

BANNED AGAIN. COME ONE COME ALL. THE PROOF OF UNFAIR BAN. NickMikeharassingmeagain
BANNED AGAIN. COME ONE COME ALL. THE PROOF OF UNFAIR BAN. NickMikeharassingmeagain2
BANNED AGAIN. COME ONE COME ALL. THE PROOF OF UNFAIR BAN. NickMikeharassingmeagain3
BANNED AGAIN. COME ONE COME ALL. THE PROOF OF UNFAIR BAN. NickMikeharassingmeagain4
BANNED AGAIN. COME ONE COME ALL. THE PROOF OF UNFAIR BAN. NickMikeharassingmeagain5
BANNED AGAIN. COME ONE COME ALL. THE PROOF OF UNFAIR BAN. NickMikeharassingmeagain6
BANNED AGAIN. COME ONE COME ALL. THE PROOF OF UNFAIR BAN. CantbeDe-GMD
BANNED AGAIN. COME ONE COME ALL. THE PROOF OF UNFAIR BAN. NickMikeharassingmeagain7
BANNED AGAIN. COME ONE COME ALL. THE PROOF OF UNFAIR BAN. Banned3

Someone want To tell me thats Fair?
Back to top Go down
SimplySexy
New User

PostSubject: Re: BANNED AGAIN. COME ONE COME ALL. THE PROOF OF UNFAIR BAN.   BANNED AGAIN. COME ONE COME ALL. THE PROOF OF UNFAIR BAN. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 1:47 pm

perfectly fair since u were talkin happy about steph o.o
Back to top Go down
Robbie
New User

PostSubject: Re: BANNED AGAIN. COME ONE COME ALL. THE PROOF OF UNFAIR BAN.   BANNED AGAIN. COME ONE COME ALL. THE PROOF OF UNFAIR BAN. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 8:19 pm

Yet the only proof you have of me do anything wrong is forged? Think i'm lying check the SS of you admitting it. :]
Back to top Go down
BYOB

PostSubject: Re: BANNED AGAIN. COME ONE COME ALL. THE PROOF OF UNFAIR BAN.   BANNED AGAIN. COME ONE COME ALL. THE PROOF OF UNFAIR BAN. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 2:42 am

well i guess if theres nothing that can be done about nick might as well just leave this server. . . . who the hell wants a server that has a GM that calls you what ever want and the players cant do anything about it . . .
Back to top Go down
Robbie
New User

PostSubject: Re: BANNED AGAIN. COME ONE COME ALL. THE PROOF OF UNFAIR BAN.   BANNED AGAIN. COME ONE COME ALL. THE PROOF OF UNFAIR BAN. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 11:53 am

BYOB wrote:
well i guess if theres nothing that can be done about nick might as well just leave this server. . . . who the hell wants a server that has a GM that calls you what ever want and the players cant do anything about it . . .

exactly. i tried to keep this server maintained and under control trying to keep people from leaving because of poor GM's such as nick and mike.
Back to top Go down
Killajax
New User

PostSubject: Re: BANNED AGAIN. COME ONE COME ALL. THE PROOF OF UNFAIR BAN.   BANNED AGAIN. COME ONE COME ALL. THE PROOF OF UNFAIR BAN. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 4:37 pm

wow 8..No 9? screens to prove how much of a fucktard bitch ass stalker mike is? Nice one robbie Razz
i doubt robbie did anything wrong. Yet again back to teh quote
Quote :
ItzMeMikee : Its just how i am

does that quote make ANY sense to you? what is he mental?
and Yes Mike is the WORST gm any server could have its sadly the truth ._.
and BYOB your actually right any server that has MIKE as a GM officially blows. Wink
Ew. mikes new look is fuckin gay Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Robbie
New User

PostSubject: Re: BANNED AGAIN. COME ONE COME ALL. THE PROOF OF UNFAIR BAN.   BANNED AGAIN. COME ONE COME ALL. THE PROOF OF UNFAIR BAN. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 5:05 pm

Killajax wrote:
wow 8..No 9? screens to prove how much of a fucktard bitch ass stalker mike is? Nice one robbie Razz
i doubt robbie did anything wrong. Yet again back to teh quote
Quote :
ItzMeMikee : Its just how i am

does that quote make ANY sense to you? what is he mental?
and Yes Mike is the WORST gm any server could have its sadly the truth ._.
and BYOB your actually right any server that has MIKE as a GM officially blows. Wink
Ew. mikes new look is fuckin gay Rolling Eyes

haha Jax you should see the TWELVE i have of nick in the funny section ;]
apparently Chris doesnt get it. But i've done enough to make this server good. Thats why me and Larra have switched Pservers, if anyone wants to keep in contact with me PM me for my MSN/AIM ;D

Have a great time on Caliber, if you can<3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BANNED AGAIN. COME ONE COME ALL. THE PROOF OF UNFAIR BAN.   BANNED AGAIN. COME ONE COME ALL. THE PROOF OF UNFAIR BAN. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BANNED AGAIN. COME ONE COME ALL. THE PROOF OF UNFAIR BAN.
Page 1 of 1